How to update masternode running Ubuntu 16.04?

Joe

Just wanted to give an update. I was able to get my Masternodes working. Apparently, the update that I was using on my VPS was also loading part of the script that I was loading from the update instructions (gitlab). Which means that I was trying to load it twice. This caused a ton of issues that I am not versed enough to articulate. I did get 20.04 done on Saturday and I appreciate all your help. They all show "enabled" and I can monitor them on the MN monitoring. I haven't received any tokens yet but I will ask this in another section of this website. Thanks guys.

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Just wanted to give an update. I was able to get my Masternodes working. Apparently, the update that I was using on my VPS was also loading part of the script that I was loading from the update instructions (gitlab). Which means that I was trying to load it twice. This caused a ton of issues that I am not versed enough to articulate. I did get 20.04 done on Saturday and I appreciate all your help. They all show "enabled" and I can monitor them on the MN monitoring. I haven't received any tokens yet but I will ask this in another section of this website. Thanks guys.

Wow, nice job figuring that out and persevering and getting them all done!  Impressive, you did some heavy duty work.  So glad they're up and running for you again.  I responded to your other question too. Give them 2-3 days from Enabled status and the rewards should come in.