Masternode tranfer to New Computer

Michael

My old computer crashed.  When tranfered .dat file, only 2/3 of the original amount showed up. I went to wallet repair , "recover transactions 1 and 2". I had colletraI masternodes running on old computer. I use Petunia Platfrorm, It has my collateral payment ID and allias names and MN private keys.  As far as the transfer to new wallet, I follow instruction on Petunia Platform to resolve. I transferred all old masternodes into the new Masternodes Config file, Open Guap application, wait few min for Guap Wallet to fully synch, my masternodes show, "STATUS: Collateral TX not found".     Anyone has experience with this issue or has suggestions to recover the rest of Guap? Thank you

Hi Michael,

So tough when a computer crashes.  Before I can help further, let me ask a few questions so I know the full situation:

1. On the old computer wallet, had you ever backed up the private keys for each wallet address you owned?  You would have followed the instructions posted here to do that: https://www.guaptalk.org/topic/85-backing-up-your-desktop-wallet/  Pecunia won't have those private keys.  The only way to get them is through the desktop wallet.
  2. In your desktop wallet on the new computer, are all your coins there or are you still missing some?
  3. In your desktop wallet on the new computer, can you send a few coins from one wallet address to another and do the transactions work and show up on Guap explorer?  Here's the link for Guap explorer: https://guapexplorer.com/#/

Hi Keith, Thank you for your questions.

1. Old computer only backed up .dat file

2.  Missing about 60k coins on new computer

3. I sent two transactions, 30 confirmations later, they do not appear to be showing in the Guap explorer and never arrived in my mobile wallet.  I double and triple checked the address ******** "Unable to Find Transaction"