The Black Wall Street App

admin

I watch the YouTube video and was really excited about the possibilities. GUAP did get mentioned as one of the black coins for possible addition to the wallet/exchange. I was excited because The Black Wall Street (TBWS) app is a black owned and operated exchange/Know Your Customer (KYC) wallet. I don't know of any other. Not saying they may not exist, just not aware of another exchange that is black owned and operated.

I don't believe that TBWS is the first black wallet though. Maybe I am bias. I believe that GUAP Wallet may have been the first or one of the first ones. Nonetheless, this is not a competition, this is a collaboration. A building of a black owned and operated digital ecosystem that we can pour in all of the knowledge, wisdom, creativity and our finances into in order to build something that transcends us and protected because we have all this history we have learned and are learning from, hence the name "Black Wall Street".

From what I have heard in the YouTube stream, much of the visions spoken by Hill Harper, in regards to TBWS, match what is written in the Guapcoin whitepaper, such as:

- "GUAP’s primary mission is to provide a sound and revolutionary economic base for the underserved, underprivileged, and financially uneducated minority community" (pg.7).
- "GUAP seeks to educate its market on Blockchain and spark a revolution within our common consumer patterns" (pg.7).
- "Institutions established to control the circulation of currency and the allocation of financial resources are not vested in uplifting traditionally marginalized communities, and thus they disproportionately allocate resources towards established and privileged markets. It is our belief that strengthening our own commercial businesses and empowering the unbanked and underbanked, while actively keeping our currency circulating through our own community, is the key to providing a foundation for generational wealth accumulation" (pg.8).
- "The common consumer is at a disadvantage in today’s economies due to unfair market manipulation and grossly disproportionate distribution of assets. Blockchain, which is transparent, greatly lowers the possibility of market manipulation and control by large corporate entities and power brokers, and is the modern solution for consumers and investors who want to break free of the financial bubbles brought on by reckless risk taking on Wall Street" (pg.9).

These are but a few of the similarities that came to mind when listening to the stream. I do hope to see all black owned coins/tokens, especially GUAP, on the TBWS exchange. This would be "one small step for man, and one giant leap for us by us", borrowing some of the words from Neil Armstrong (the astronaut).

These, below, are but few of what I got and/or heard in the stream, which should excite us all and enable greater collaboration amongst us for us. We have allowed those not for us, those who look like us but are not us, and those who want to keep the status quo going keep us divided or continue to easily divide us. We don't have to agree with everything anyone person is saying, we just need to back us for us first and then deal with our disfunction within us, among us only.

To borrow from Deuteronomy 19:15-17 "15 If your brother sins against you go and confront him privately. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16 But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses. 17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector." Though not a religious person, I am a spiritual one and I do love wisdom. To not digress, the way I see it is we need to apply this in all we do and help each other rise up to better and greater lives, situations, etc. and create a structure, ecosystem, economics that not only rivals that we found ourselves in, we should also surpass it!

From the stream:

- Build black wealth
- TBWS is an exchange and wallet - Black owned and operated
- TBWS wallet is a Know Your Customer (KYC) type of wallet, which usually means custodial wallet (which TBWS is)
- Invest and hold because it is a store of value
- Bitcoin/Satoshi are not a stock or shares or anything like that. If we have to see it in the eyes of the system we have, then it's more like a commodity, such as Gold.
- Educate ourselves, as educational materials are available and more (soon) will be made available on TBWS app
- TBWS for its initial launch is only dealing with Bitcoin/Satoshi
- TBWS will look to add black owned coins/tokens, like Guapcoin
- Hold Bitcoin (BTC)/Satoshi because you build equity
- TBWS roadmap: DeFi system for ability to offer services like loans, etc.
- Empowering the community
- Investing on a regular, like $5 a day or a week, whatever we can do on a consistent basis
- Not looking for superstars from Hollywood or anything like that. Looking to build slow and steady
- Don't want to build off of smoke, like pump and dumb
- Looking to build sustainability, wealth
- TBWS is the legacy learning from our story and building the future
- Reason for our own platform is that anyone else's platform, especially black owned, can integrate with TBWS
- TBWS is looking to remove predatory lending
- Looking to build an ecosystem to get Payday lenders out of business
- Be able to offer ability to deposit your check into your digital wallet (just like mobile banking now)
- Come together and develop our ecosystem further (for us by us), like ourblacktruth.com a social media network
- Collaboration

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, mindnomiks said:

I watch the YouTube video and was really excited about the possibilities. GUAP did get mentioned as one of the black coins for possible addition to the wallet/exchange. I was excited because The Black Wall Street (TBWS) app is a black owned and operated exchange/Know Your Customer (KYC) wallet. I don't know of any other. Not saying they may not exist, just not aware of another exchange that is black owned and operated.

I don't believe that TBWS is the first black wallet though. Maybe I am bias. I believe that GUAP Wallet may have been the first or one of the first ones. Nonetheless, this is not a competition, this is a collaboration. A building of a black owned and operated digital ecosystem that we can pour in all of the knowledge, wisdom, creativity and our finances into in order to build something that transcends us and protected because we have all this history we have learned and are learning from, hence the name "Black Wall Street".

From what I have heard in the YouTube stream, much of the visions spoken by Hill Harper, in regards to TBWS, match what is written in the Guapcoin whitepaper, such as:

- "GUAP’s primary mission is to provide a sound and revolutionary economic base for the underserved, underprivileged, and financially uneducated minority community" (pg.7).
- "GUAP seeks to educate its market on Blockchain and spark a revolution within our common consumer patterns" (pg.7).
- "Institutions established to control the circulation of currency and the allocation of financial resources are not vested in uplifting traditionally marginalized communities, and thus they disproportionately allocate resources towards established and privileged markets. It is our belief that strengthening our own commercial businesses and empowering the unbanked and underbanked, while actively keeping our currency circulating through our own community, is the key to providing a foundation for generational wealth accumulation" (pg.8).
- "The common consumer is at a disadvantage in today’s economies due to unfair market manipulation and grossly disproportionate distribution of assets. Blockchain, which is transparent, greatly lowers the possibility of market manipulation and control by large corporate entities and power brokers, and is the modern solution for consumers and investors who want to break free of the financial bubbles brought on by reckless risk taking on Wall Street" (pg.9).

These are but a few of the similarities that came to mind when listening to the stream. I do hope to see all black owned coins/tokens, especially GUAP, on the TBWS exchange. This would be "one small step for man, and one giant leap for us by us", borrowing some of the words from Neil Armstrong (the astronaut).

These, below, are but few of what I got and/or heard in the stream, which should excite us all and enable greater collaboration amongst us for us. We have allowed those not for us, those who look like us but are not us, and those who want to keep the status quo going keep us divided or continue to easily divide us. We don't have to agree with everything anyone person is saying, we just need to back us for us first and then deal with our disfunction within us, among us only.

To borrow from Deuteronomy 19:15-17 "15 If your brother sins against you go and confront him privately. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16 But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses. 17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector." Though not a religious person, I am a spiritual one and I do love wisdom. To not digress, the way I see it is we need to apply this in all we do and help each other rise up to better and greater lives, situations, etc. and create a structure, ecosystem, economics that not only rivals that we found ourselves in, we should also surpass it!

From the stream:

- Build black wealth
- TBWS is an exchange and wallet - Black owned and operated
- TBWS wallet is a Know Your Customer (KYC) type of wallet, which usually means custodial wallet (which TBWS is)
- Invest and hold because it is a store of value
- Bitcoin/Satoshi are not a stock or shares or anything like that. If we have to see it in the eyes of the system we have, then it's more like a commodity, such as Gold.
- Educate ourselves, as educational materials are available and more (soon) will be made available on TBWS app
- TBWS for its initial launch is only dealing with Bitcoin/Satoshi
- TBWS will look to add black owned coins/tokens, like Guapcoin
- Hold Bitcoin (BTC)/Satoshi because you build equity
- TBWS roadmap: DeFi system for ability to offer services like loans, etc.
- Empowering the community
- Investing on a regular, like $5 a day or a week, whatever we can do on a consistent basis
- Not looking for superstars from Hollywood or anything like that. Looking to build slow and steady
- Don't want to build off of smoke, like pump and dumb
- Looking to build sustainability, wealth
- TBWS is the legacy learning from our story and building the future
- Reason for our own platform is that anyone else's platform, especially black owned, can integrate with TBWS
- TBWS is looking to remove predatory lending
- Looking to build an ecosystem to get Payday lenders out of business
- Be able to offer ability to deposit your check into your digital wallet (just like mobile banking now)
- Come together and develop our ecosystem further (for us by us), like ourblacktruth.com a social media network
- Collaboration

Super thorough - and I love that scripture quote. I’m not a religious person but that quote practically validates the Bible comes from us. 

• Love 1