My windows masternode says missing almost every hour

Moa

I created a master node in a windows VPS two days ago and it said expired. I used the ipconfig command in cmd and restarted the machine to solve the issue. But now almost every hour it says missing and I have to enable it manually Also I do not know how long does it take to receive rewards.. Please help!

My TX id is: 07dd7d494a47881a95f1b49ada0542af3459a43b8dd8f407315d41456cec10ba

Thanks.

Hi Moa, and welcome!  Great work creating a masternode via VPS.  Here are a few things to help you start troubleshooting:

1. Is your desktop wallet and VPS masternode running the latest 2.3.2 versions?
  2. Once you start a masternode, it's quite common for it to take a few hours before it changes to Enabled, and there are times where it will go to Missing or Expired on its way to Enabled.  It's a good idea to wait 4-6 hours after it goes Active and then check on the status.
  3. Once a Masternode is Enabled, it will take 2-3 days before rewards start coming in.
  4. You can see this post here for more options and tips about setting up masternodes: https://www.guaptalk.org/topic/50-masternode-setup/

Hope that helps a little!  Let us know if you have more troubles.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi Keith;

Thanks for your comments.

1.The client version is v2.3.2.0. and it is more than a day ago.

2.The status says active but almost after an hour changes to Missing and I should click on the start manually.

Typically what I do is that once I start the masternode, and it goes active, I leave it alone for at least 4-6 hours, even if it goes missing during that time.  The MN can go to a missing or expired state as it is first syncing with the blockchain and going from active to enabled.  I check on it later that day or the next day to see if it has gone enabled.

• Love 1