Transaction not manifested

MiraMar

Hello,

Yesterday I sent over 10,000 Guap from my desktop wallet v2.3.1 to my mobile iOS wallet yet the transaction has not manifested. I looked for the tx ID in guapexplorer and it’s unable to find the transaction.  

9 hours ago, MiraMar said:

Hello,

Yesterday I sent over 10,000 Guap from my desktop wallet v2.3.1 to my mobile iOS wallet yet the transaction has not manifested. I looked for the tx ID in guapexplorer and it’s unable to find the transaction.  

Hi MiraMar!  Sorry for the trouble.  Your desktop wallet will only connect with the blockchain and be able to send/receive transactions and sync correctly if you upgrade it to v2.3.2.  Please do the following:

1. Go to https://guapexplorer.com/ and paste in the address of the desktop wallet you were trying to send the coins from and see if that address shows all the coins still sitting in it.  Let me know what you find and feel free to direct message me your wallet address if you want me to help and don't want to post it publicly here.
  2. Take a bit to just read the instruction for upgrading your desktop wallet here: Update Instructions and make sure your wallet is backed up.  You can wait to upgrade your wallet until we figure out the transactions first, or you can proceed with the upgrade if you feel comfortable. Just don't do it without first backing up your desktop wallet including private keys, top priority.

Keep me posted please!