Masternodes not receiving rewards! ( Self Hosted )

Imran

To see the status of a Masternode, I recommend doing the following:

• Go to https://guapcoinexplorer.com/ and click on Masternodes, then insert your wallet address into the small search field as noted below.  There you will see the true network status of your wallet.  See the screenshot below.  Currently, your wallet is Enabled, meaning it should soon receive rewards.  It typically seems to take anywhere from 48-96 hours (2-4 days) from when a masternode first goes active to when it starts to receive a reward.  Every time your masternode is restarted, it will go through that same 48-96 (2-4 days) hours waiting period before rewards come in.  So for yours, it all looks set up right at the moment, just probably another 1-2 days before rewards start coming.
    • image.thumb.png.097fec14a6ef7322e274f75b2805bbde.png
  • Also, you can go to your desktop wallet and click on Master Nodes on the left.  The screen that comes up will show you the network status as well.  You want to see status Enabled, which means participating in network and eligible to generate rewards.

6 hours ago, Keith said:

To see the status of a Masternode, I recommend doing the following:

• Go to https://guapcoinexplorer.com/ and click on Masternodes, then insert your wallet address into the small search field as noted below.  There you will see the true network status of your wallet.  See the screenshot below.  Currently, your wallet is Enabled, meaning it should soon receive rewards.  It typically seems to take anywhere from 48-96 hours (2-4 days) from when a masternode first goes active to when it starts to receive a reward.  Every time your masternode is restarted, it will go through that same 48-96 (2-4 days) hours waiting period before rewards come in.  So for yours, it all looks set up right at the moment, just probably another 1-2 days before rewards start coming.
    • image.thumb.png.097fec14a6ef7322e274f75b2805bbde.png
  • Also, you can go to your desktop wallet and click on Master Nodes on the left.  The screen that comes up will show you the network status as well.  You want to see status Enabled, which means participating in network and eligible to generate rewards.

Hello sir,
Already 6days gone but still not received any reward.

If you go to your desktop wallet, click on MasterNodes, and look for this specific masternode, does it show Enabled?  If so, I'd wait a couple more days.  If you had to restart the node at all, or if it got disconnected/Missing from network and then had to go from Active to Enabled again, it will go through the 2-4 day waiting period as it begins participating in the network and then generating rewards.

Your other option is to delete this node and rebuild it, which is something that I and other have had to do if for some reason the build just doesn't go right.  If your desktop wallet says it's Enabled though, I'd wait a couple more days before going that route.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Viktor88 said:

Why, when checking the masternode, does it not see it? Can you check please? On the VPS server, when checking the status, the message is that the masternode started successfully. Status - "4"

image.thumb.png.4ee60636a91e995e204d3f62d56c5d29.png

Hi Viktor88!  Welcome!  That site, guapnodes.com is not for checking self-hosted masternodes (whether done on private VPS, Pecunia, iHostMN, etc).  It is only for people who purchased shares of masternodes directly from Tavonia or other community members early in the days of Guapcoin and those guapnodes are managed by Tavonia and team.

To check the status of your masternode, you essentially have 3 options:

1. If self-hosting - check the status via your direct VPS using the getmasternode status command. If hosting on Pecunia, iHostMN, etc, login to your account and check the status on their website.
  2. Go to your desktop wallet, click on Masternodes on the left side menu, look for the specific masternode name/address you want to verify, and notice what the Status section states.
  3. Go to https://guapcoinexplorer.com/ and go the masternodes tab and enter your wallet address and look for the status.  Note, this website is currently down as it is being rebuilt due to the recent Guap blockchain update.  Not sure when it will be available again.

Hope that helps!  If your masternode says enabled in your wallet, then leave it be and the rewards should start coming (can take 48-72 hours as the masternode needs time to sync with the blockchain, begin participating, and wait its turn for rewards.

"Note, this website is currently down as it is being rebuilt due to the recent Guap blockchain update. Not sure when it will be available again." - That is, I do not know if my masternode is active or not? Approximately at least it is known when the site will start working?

10 hours ago, Viktor88 said:

"Note, this website is currently down as it is being rebuilt due to the recent Guap blockchain update. Not sure when it will be available again." - That is, I do not know if my masternode is active or not? Approximately at least it is known when the site will start working?

It's not yet known when the website will be running again, hopefully in the next month or so as the team works on it.  However, please know it is just a helpful and convenient resource for quickly checking on masternode status, but it is always best practice and most accurate to either check your masternode status via VPS command (looking for started successfully and status 4 result) or via your desktop wallet masternodes tab.

Your desktop wallet will tell you your masternode status best.  Please go to the masternodes tab in your wallet and then check to make sure the status says Enabled.  If it says Active, give it time (2-8hrs) to transition to Enabled.  If it says Missing, give it a few hours to transition to Enabled. You can also click the 3 dots by the masternode status to get more info about the masternode.

See this screenshot below for checking the masternode status in your wallet:

image.thumb.png.d3b6ffff24b42bf904d8b29ea3db803f.png