ProBit Instructions (Sending to your Guap Wallet)

mindnomiks

Ok. Now that I followed all these instructions and was able to get my GUAP, how do I get it to my wallet?! Where's the instructions for that?!

Welp! Fear not the instructions are here!

After having purchased your GUAP on Probit and you verified that you have a GUAP/BTC balance on Probit, you want to now move those coins to a different wallet from the one on Probit and be able to monitor, work with and make use of your newly created GUAP wallet. So, to do this:

1. Log into your probit.com account.

image.thumb.png.2964700856c8acf5bd8af8f24e0258de.png

2. Go to "Wallet" > "Withdrawal".

3. Make sure that GUAP is selected as your wallet! If GUAP is not showing, then please use the search box to search for GUAP.

image.thumb.png.ab08a3e69c70654490c210fd63985d7d.png

4. In the "Withdrawal" window, make sure to use either the address of your wallet or the DEPOSIT ADDRESS of the same coin in another exchange. So, for this example, I am using the DEPOSIT ADDRESS (or Receive Address) from my GUAP wallet since that is where I want to send the coins to.

5. Enter your transaction amount. Here, this can be the entire GUAP wallet amount on Probit or just partial amount. In either case you have to enter an amount.

6. Pay attention to the transaction fee. This is the amount of GUAP that will be deducted from the amount you are sending your GUAP wallet address.

7. Before you hit "Withdraw GUAP" button look at the "You Get:" section. This where you will see the amount that will be sent to your new GUAP wallet address. This is the total amount from the amount you are looking to send minus your transaction fee. This is the exact amount you will see in your new GUAP wallet.

8. Then you can proceed to hit the "Withdraw GUAP" button.

image.thumb.png.d1cc412b856e84c03a0037f1ca16034c.png

9. You can then view any information on the transaction in the history section of the page. By default, it filters for transaction in progress. If for some reason something happens and you need to "troubleshoot" problem(s), then unselect the filter and the completed transaction(s) will show. For a complete view of all transactions, then click view all link.

image.thumb.png.a04a6b87ba4d1d59afb1c6c5d6929d13.png

10. You should be able to see the coins now attached to your new GUAP wallet address

image.thumb.png.ef3f5878ad5ec97818aba7578621adcd.png

I just want to reiterate that your GUAP wallet doesn't actual store your coins, just the records of whatever transpired at that address, such as deposits, withdrawals, send, etc.. Your coins actually seat in the blockchain and it has a reference to your Wallet address that says this belongs to you. I am oversimplifying it so as to make sure that you understand, at a high level, what is going on. Well, at least that is what I have come to understand.

Hope this helps. Happy Guaping!!!

• Amazing 1

• The title was changed to ProBit Instructions (Sending to your Guap Wallet)
  • The topic was pinned