My Mobile Wallet stopped syncing

Denala

Hi Denala, welcome!  Are you still having issues?  It sounds like you have a masternode share that you purchased awhile ago.  Tavonia and team are working hard to update the mobile wallets and the masternodes connected to them, and she appreciates your patience while they undertake this big task.  We don't have a completion date yet.

Hi Denala!  Blessings to you as well!  Tavonia and team just finished updating the mobile wallets and the Guappool masternodes connected to them. They should be syncing correctly and sending rewards now.  The guapcoinexplorer website will hopefully be running again in the next few days.  Her team is working on that too.  For now, can you do the following?

1. Go to https://guapexplorer.com/ and paste in your mobile address and see if you think the value and transactions are correct on the blockchain.
  2. Check your mobile wallet and see if transactions are syncing correctly in your mobile wallet.

Let us know if you're having troubles still.

GdX3Sre9M6fMJZznk5cacHsv3tdpxEATeq

I also checked the link for guapexplorer & it's showing the same info last transaction 12/30/2021 with the same amount 3209.99497.  16 days with no updates. 4 days since update to the mobile wallets occurred.

Hi Denala!  Thanks for the patience.  Tavonia/team have been working on updating the mobile wallets and the guappools masternodes connected to them after the major Guap blockchain update that occurred January 1st.  She announced earlier this week that the mobile wallets and guappools nodes were now updated too, but so far no one has said their rewards are starting up again so there are still some issues.  Tavonia/team are continuing their troubleshooting.  Here are some things to note:

1. guapcoinexplorer.com is still down since the January 1 blockchain update.  Team is still working on fixing that site.  Not sure when it will be fixed, but keep checking!
  2. guapexplorer.com is working so that's what you'll want to use for now.
  3. You'll also want to use https://www.guapnodes.com/ and enter your wallet address.

You're right, no rewards are coming in yet for your address this year since the blockchain update.  Tavonia/team are doing their best to fix that.  We'll will post any updates when we have them here and in the Telegram group.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2022 at 2:59 AM, Denala said:

Peace Fam,

Willing all is well.

My Mobile Wallet stopped syncing again. Last update was 2/10/2022. Any updates

Hi Denala!  Peace and goodness to you!  I think you mean that your mobile wallet isn't receiving rewards from your guap pools or grow your guap masternode right? Tavonia and the development team have worked on that issue and you should see the rewards coming back in as of yesterday. I checked your wallet address above and the rewards restarted.  Have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 7:11 PM, Denala said:

Peace Fam,

Willing all is well.

My Mobile Wallet stopped receiving rewards again from the Guap pool eff. 3/12/2022 any updates?

GdX3Sre9M6fMJZznk5cacHsv3tdpxEATeq

Hey Denala!  Hope life is going well for you too! It looks like your wallet is receiving rewards again on March 16.  Sometimes the nodes will go down, and it can take a few days for them to go back online as Tavonia and team work on them.