Growyourguap discontinued?

Pazcoo

On 6/7/2022 at 3:14 AM, Pazcoo said:

Is there any work happening on that site, it seemed to be popular and an easy beginner friendly way to invest GUAP in Masternodes. Any update would be appreciated.

Thanks for checking in!  Grow Your Guap is a project that Tavonia and her team developed and operated to help newcomers over the past several years begin acquiring and growing their Guapcoin.  Last we heard from Tavonia, it is basically on an indefinite pause with possibility that it will be resumed in the future, but not for certain.  It's a major project that requires a great deal of skill and time to maintain, particularly when the Guap blockchain undergoes major updates.  Tavonia and the team just don't have the hours to keep it going right now, and the hope is that people in the Guap community will learn and teach each other how to setup their own staking or masternodes to support the blockchain and strengthen the ecosystem, shifting more of the tech burden to the global community.  Earlier this year, Tavonia and the team made it possible for people to withdraw their funds at anytime, even if their two-year commitment wasn't complete.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 6/3/2023 at 12:58 PM, Nat said:

Thanks Keith! I remembered account and tried to withdraw but I keep getting an invalid address error. Has the time to withdraw passed?

Hi Nat,

Hope you're doing well.  Are you still stuck trying to make a withdrawal?  We'll try to help you out.

I'm not certain if the withdrawal period has passed, or if the growyourguap system is even still functionally connected to the blockchain.  Did you make sure that your withdrawal address was a genuine guapcoin wallet address?  Were you copying and pasting the address?  Sometimes the address can get rejected if you paste it with an extra space at the beginning or end.  Have you tried a different guapcoin address you own, or do you only have one to try?

Hi Keith,

I'm good.  Thanks!

I tried two different guap addresses but no luck. I also deleted the extra space and also type in the address instead of copying and pasting. Both addresses are genuine since I'm currently using them. I thought the same thing maybe that system is not connected to the blockchain...it's been awhile. 

22 hours ago, Nat said:

Hi Keith,

I'm good.  Thanks!

I tried two different guap addresses but no luck. I also deleted the extra space and also type in the address instead of copying and pasting. Both addresses are genuine since I'm currently using them. I thought the same thing maybe that system is not connected to the blockchain...it's been awhile. 

Glad to hear you're doing good!  Ok, I learned that you can still withdraw from growyourguap.  Here's what you'll need to do:

1. Go to the official guapcoin discord here: https://discord.gg/7zybbcp2NW
  2. Send a message to Tavonia (Cryptodeeva) in there with your growyourguap wallet address, how many coins you want to withdraw, and your receiving wallet address.

Let me know if you get stuck.  Otherwise, we'll see you in the Discord. 🙂

• Like 1