Database Daily Crashes

Yolanda

My database crashes daily. I get assistance from a VPS and they’ve done all they can do. The technician told me that “it frequently restarts due to crashes, uses higher cpu and have cpu surges, they should have done an update for a long time.”

Running guapcoin vs 2.3.2

Win 11 Home 

Build 22621.521

Amd Ryzen 5 5500U 2.10 ghz

RAM 8 gbs

64 bit

Hi Yolanda:  I am using VPS (Pecunia Platform) to host my thirty-four(34) Guapcoin Masternodes and all of my nodes are constatantly showing a wallet Masternode status of" Missing" and requires frequent node restarts from my Wallet console and my VPS host does not know what the problem is.  

8 hours ago, Brenda said:

Hi Yolanda:  I am using VPS (Pecunia Platform) to host my thirty-four(34) Guapcoin Masternodes and all of my nodes are constatantly showing a wallet Masternode status of" Missing" and requires frequent node restarts from my Wallet console and my VPS host does not know what the problem is.  

Hello there!  I've had a lot of trouble with Pecunia over the past several months.  My masternodes frequently go missing and won't restart.  I've had a much better experience with https://ihostmn.com/ this year.  I've never had a masternode go offline with them and the price is similar to Pecunia.  When I used Digital Ocean, I also didn't have a masternode go offline, but they are a lot more expensive.  I think the Pecunia servers just aren't as stable currently. 

Hope that helps!

On 10/5/2022 at 10:27 AM, Yolanda said:

My database crashes daily. I get assistance from a VPS and they’ve done all they can do. The technician told me that “it frequently restarts due to crashes, uses higher cpu and have cpu surges, they should have done an update for a long time.”

Running guapcoin vs 2.3.2

Win 11 Home 

Build 22621.521

Amd Ryzen 5 5500U 2.10 ghz

RAM 8 gbs

64 bit

Yikes, that sounds frustrating!  I'm not sure what you mean by your database crashes.  Do you mean your wallet quits working or your masternode goes offline or something else?  I haven't had any problem with my desktop wallet in the past 6 months.