Guapcoin Use Cases(???)

Brenda

There are some guapcoin merchants posted at https://www.guaplist.com/ and other than that, the use cases are limitless.  The community just needs to create them.  Add more merchants, use it to pay each other for anything, use guapcoin for group membership fees, use it to buy a creative music/art piece that someone is selling, etc.  The community creates and determines the use cases.  Anything that money currently buys, the community could switch over to guapcoin.  Anyone who receives a payment in dollars could say, I want to now be paid for this in guapcoin.  We all just gotta make it happen.

• 1 year later...

Hello Brenda, my name is Hilary, I just joined Guapcoin yesterday.  i am looking around on the platform to get my self aquainted with the features, very early days.  I believe that if we can start reaching out to the members to find out what businesses are out there and from there explore what possible collaborations could be developed this will aid the use  and therefore transaction fees.   Perhaps we could speak to discuss our visions for Guapcoin? Look forward to connecting. Regards  Hilary